[jaws-uk] JAWS ; and eloquence lingual selection feature ; disappeared!.

  • From: "Mostafa Al'mahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 12:05:15 +0200

Hello ; while I just went to modify JAWS , it wouldn't allow  me to customize
the languages which eloquence supports in according my confidence and
convenience ; since the feature use to be included in previous edditions , I
want a technical support representative whether an advanced user to speak
accurately at the subject ; emphasizing about the rational consistency of why
this feature in particular had to be altered ; and if there is an alternative
to check and uncheck the languages I ; as the end user want to them to be
presented in my local hard drives.
Mostafa Al'mahdy.
  Spiritual educator.
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.