[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS and PayPal

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 23:02:43 -0000

Messageyes,
JAWS 6 had support for placemarkers.

Iain
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jamie Cuthbertson
  To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 8:01 PM
  Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: JAWS and PayPal

  Barbara,

  You could also perhaps get sighted help once to set a place marker on the
appropriate location and, from then on, it should be possible to get yourself
back to the correct place without too much difficulty.

  Can't remember, however, if Jaws 6 had support for place markers - anyone
with a good memory?

  Cheers,

  Jamie