[jaws-uk] JAWS and MSN Messenger

  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:40:15 -0000

I am using MSN Messenger 7.5 with JAWS Version 6.0.
Are they compatible?
When I am in a conversation window and trying to read the message
conversation History window, it's reading like there are random letters and
words through the message that don't make sense and it's reading the stuff
from MSN such as Add A Contact etc. Is there anything I can do to make it
usable?

Thanks in advance.

Barbara