[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS and Digital Switchboards

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 11:55:26 -0000

Jim,

Can you find out what type of phone system they're using? Although the
Siemens voice synth was pretty primitive, it was installed in 1993, so I
think a lot of kit nowadays has moved on and is a bit better quality
wise. BT were always very much ahead of the rest with their old Monarch
and Meridian systems, but I've no idea what products they're installing
right now.

Certainly, this VOIP, pc based stuff using jaws looks a winner and
should be pretty user friendly... Once I suss it out!!

Cheers, R