[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS activation problem

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 18:59:02 +0100

Hi Catherine - call your supplier.

George.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:jaws-uk-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Catherine
Turner
Sent: 15 October 2007 17:50
To: Jaws-Uk
Subject: [jaws-uk] JAWS activation problem

Hi,

I've just downloaded/installed JAWS 8.0.2173.  I have an SMA
and should be
able to activate this.  I get the message about having
authorisation for an
earlier product and needing to activate it, and go through
the process and
am told activation was successful.  However then I get the
message again
saying I need to activate it.  It goes round in circles.
What should I do?

Catherine
**
Read, ruminate and rant with me - visit my blog:
http://catherineturner.wordpress.com
Life, the universe and technology titbits

link:-
**
[mailto:jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
the