[jaws-uk] JAWS Newbie - Create a dynamic script

  • From: Simon Woods <simonwoods2006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 04:16:45 +0000

Hi

I am just beginning to learn JAWS Scripting and am looking for a bit
of guidance.

Suppose I open notepad and create a JAWS script. However, if I invoke
the script with the key stroke combination, I want the script to read
whatever content I have typed into notepad.

I've had a perusal thru the functions and am not clear how I would go
about achieving this. I would be grateful if someone could give me a
steer.

Many thx

Simon