[jaws-uk] JAWS AND WORDPRESS.COM

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 21:08:27 +0000

Hi all,

I have a blog (kevin-morris.co.uk) at wordpress.com. Until today I
have experienced no major problems in composing posts. However today
the site does not seem to be working with either Jaws 11 or the demo
version of Jaws 13 (working from the point of view of me wishing to
compose a post I mean, reading existing posts is fine).
On going to compose a new post I find that the screen and/or Jaws
freezes after I've selected the first category and I am not able to
cursor down the screen. I can tab into the "tags" field and add tags
but, having done so I can't locate the button which enables me to add
the tags I've just entered. I'd be interested to hear from any other
Wordpress bloggers (who use Jaws) regarding your recent experiences. I
am almost certain that there is now some incompatibility between Jaws
and Wordpress.

Many thanks,

Kevin

kevin-morris.co.uk