[jaws-uk] Re: JAWS AND I.E. 7

  • From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 11:15:30 -0000

Val

This works with JAWS 6, so I hope will work with JAWS 8 as well.

When you are in IE 7, press insert F2 to get the list of JAWS managers.  Go
into configuration manager.  You should then have the right JCF file open.
Press alt to go into the menu bar, and cursor right once to go to the set
options menu.  Cursor down to HTML options and press enter.  Then press
control tab until you hear "misc page".  Then tab across until you hear
"wrap navigation".  If this check box is not checked, which by the sound of
your problem it won't be, check it with the space bar.  Then go across to
the ok button.  Don't forget to save the file with control S, then exit the
configuration manager.

Now to create a new folder in Word 2003.  Go into save as with alt F A.
Shift tab to the folder list.  Cursor up or down to where you want the
folder to be located.  Press the application key (the one to the left of the
right-hand control key) or shift F10, which does the same thing.  Cursor
down till you hear "new submenu".  Cursor right once and then cursor to
"folder" and press enter.  You will be in an edit box, so type the name of
your new folder and just press enter.  Your new folder name should then be
in the right place.

I do hope I have got all that right, and that it will help you with your
problems.

Wendy