[jaws-uk] Re: Is it just my imagination?

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 11:45:13 +0300

Darren ; well:
I haven't been   accurate that much to compare ; but JAWS is always
negatively surprising  ; perhaps you are having an individual
situations ; I possibly can suggest to refresh the presently utilized
scripts by pressing:
( Control Jaws key + escape) ; alternatively , you may create your own
keyboard combinations for instant remembrance; I sincerely hope that
helps.
Mostafa Al'mahdy ; skype:
my_speaker

On 6/9/11, Darren H <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi folks.
>
> Is it just my imagination or do previous versions of Jaws, specifically 10
> and 11 respond fast than 12?
>
> Using Jaws refresh on webpages works much faster and navigation in word
> documents is painfully slow in Jaws 12, whereas 10 and 11 are very
> responsive.
>
> Jaws 12 also appears to have broken something in form fields for Firefox.
> You can't cursor around an edit field to correct anything.  It works fine in
> 10 and 11.
>
> Go figure
>
> Cheers
> Darren

Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.