[jaws-uk] Re: Is 7.1 really as unstable as some people have said it is

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:26:17 +0100

Hi Robert,
Your description of the problem you have in entering your pin number on the
Natwest website is exactly the same that I had.  Sight and Sound are already
aware of it.

I have had every version of Jaws since 3.7 and I think that 7.1 has been
about the worse.  Having said that, FS usually fix things pretty well.

Regards

David