[jaws-uk] Re: Instalation of Outlook Express.

  • From: "Peter Hallam" <peter.hallam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2012 16:34:42 +0100

Hi Shirley,

It sounds as if your outgoing connection settings are not quite right, make
sure that your outgoing email is set to mail.btinternet.com, which is the
same as the incoming.  Also, in the servers tab, the first authentication
box should be unchecked, but the second should be checked.

Hope this helps,

Pete H.