[jaws-uk] Re: "ILM purchasing request"

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 21:49:33 +0100

Hi,
Sight and Sound is a distributor, so I don't know what you're asking here?

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 13/07/2010 20:01, mostafa almahdy wrote:
Hello:
can an Internet license manager scheme be obtainedon a valid serial
number without purchasing from sightandsound initially?
msn:
blind_user_forever@xxxxxxxxxxx

On 7/9/10, The Gamages<james.gamage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Hello folks,
Sorry if this is not strictly on topic, I use Quick mix on my XP machine, it
doesn't work for Windows seven as far as I can make out, does anyone know of
another such program for saving the soundcard set up and restoring speech if
lost?
Thanks for any suggestions.
Best Regards, Jim.