[jaws-uk] Re: IE8 and Jaws 11

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 17:13:13 +0000

Hi again,

To clarify. I'm using the 64 bit version of Windows 7 Home Premium and
it is, I understand only the 64 (as opposed to the 32 bit operating
system) in which the flash plug-in fails to work in Internet Explorer
8.  I'm haven't used the 32 bit version so can't confirm whether this
is, in fact the case.

Regards,

Kevin