[jaws-uk] Re: IE7 is now available and I am downloading it as I write this message

  • From: "christopher huby" <christopher.huby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 17:05:46 -0000

Hi Alex and all,

Firstly I would like to thank Alex for letting us know about the new version
of internet explorer, but I must follow this with a caution, for those of
you using jaws at the moment jaws isn't totally compatible as yet but I am
reliably informed that there will be a patch for the problems with the new
version of internet explorer coming out very shortly, and In version 8 of
jaws I am also told that this will have fixed all of the problems and you
will be able to use the new version of internet 7 just like the version you
are using now.

Hope that this helps.

Regards

Christopher Huby