[jaws-uk] How much memory does Jaws use Dr Norman Waddington

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 13:45:25 -0000

Dear Norman I did write earlier but think my mail got lost in the post. Well this is how it goes. I have Jaws 8 and K11 and I think some of the Kurzweil voices are also in both products. Daniel is on Jaws but in Kurzweil 2 voices both using 22 Mhz are both together. I loaded up Daniel and Emily one as reading voice and one as Message voice. I though Emily was easier on the ear not quite so formal

So maybe Freedom only put Daniel on Jaws and left Emily, Also in K.11 is a voice most extraordinary that whispers in a loud stage whisper and another that sounds as if it is in an echo chamber. since they were not in Version K10.5 they are new to K11. Well I do think Freedom could have given both Emily and Daniel they are a couple. As often with couples one is a bit more gentle than the other. When I hear from Andrew who is taking exams today I will ask him as he updated at the same time as myself. Thanks Dorothy