[jaws-uk] How does one update the FS reader demo to a full version please?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 17:01:50 +0100

Hello all,

I apologise to the moderators of this list for the nature of this message, but considering the product I am talking about has its demonstration version loaded on the latest CD for the latest JFW version then I feel that I am justified in asking the following question on this list. If The moderators feel that the following question should be targeted at another list then I would appreciate a pointer please.

I am currently running JFW 6.10 and in July I may be required to access daisy format information. As there is a demonstration copy of FS Reader on the latest JFW CD that I have I wondered if any list members could let me know how I could obtain a full version of FS Reader if I require it after July.

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to give.

Alexander Shannon