[jaws-uk] Re: How do I change list view to alphabetic order?

  • From: "Gary Ankin" <gary.ankin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 09:44:20 -0000

Thanks Keith I will give that a try.
Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Eldridge
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2015 9:22 AM
To: 'jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [jaws-uk] Re: How do I change list view to alphabetic order?

Hi Gary,
From when you open the Open Dialogue the cursor should by default be in the
File Name box, from here hold down the shift key and press F6 (Jaws should
mention Name Header in its description) then press the space bar to change
the order from Z to A back to A to Z.

regards

Keith Eldridge

Co-ordinator for IT for Visually Impaired
and Additional Learning Support
Learning Support
Sussex Downs College
Eastbourne
East Sussex
BN21 2UF

Please consider the environment before printing this email.