[jaws-uk] Re: Help with website please?

  • From: Terry Brady <labrador.vanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 16:12:26 +0100

Hi Joan,

As I review websites professionally, I think I have a good idea of what I am talking about. This is, at least as far as screen reader users are concerned, a very badly designed sites with many of the links inadequately labelled. You might want to get in touch with the author and ask them to request someone to review their site as far as screen reader users in general, and JAWS users in particular is concerned.

Hope this helps!

Terry

At 15:32 22/07/2008 +0100, you wrote:
Hi, Folks,

Well, this website seems to shut Jaws up and then it's sluggish and not very communicative. Can't get round it at all. Using Jaws 9 with the latest update.

Please can anyone help?

The site is:

<http://www.pennyvincenzi.com/home-page.html>http://www.pennyvincenzi.com/home-page.html

Best wishes,