[jaws-uk] Help please with Outlook and Jaws.

  • From: "shirley clow" <shirley.clow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 16:58:38 -0000

Hello All,
I have recently bought a new Window 7 laptop and have it set up to use Outlook
2003.

When I wish to return or fwd any e-mails this message comes up!...

"To complete this action, Outlook must download content from another server
rather than your e-mail server."

Could anyone advise me on what I should do!...

Many thanks,

Shirley.