[jaws-uk] Greater signs thanks to Tiddy and Chris

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 09:04:32 +0100

I will show Tony Berry who is coming this morning I am  fed up with them
vertical bars  is bad enough. Incidentally for later I did find a  tape a
bit mangled yesterday and on that tape I was having a lesson, by a  fellow
who knew a thing or  2, as the lesson one way or another cost a lot I listen
to his use of the  key to the right of the space bar the Control and Alt
key, now even the Engineer who putting the hard drive and a lady who giving
lesson last year say they have never a use for  it. However it is  used to
good effect, I will have  to re listen later but if you all know how to use
this key which is for example  if you are using WinZip it is worth  knowing
about it. I also realise now how by accident if I press it I keep  hearing
the irritating word control when I do not want to. I hope Tony and I can get
things   fixed today the  error on desktop means  the same problem  as
before the Pop which is in or is it Pop out, no Pop is in and Sme  or Sma is
out? ea each  must be the same on laptop desktop. If not then you are in a
bind. Also must get patched   on desktop for Kurzweil. Soldier on as they
say Dorothy.