[jaws-uk] Google mail

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws-UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 12:53:52 -0000

Hi,

I have a Google mail account to use while travelling, when I go into the
mail program, not using basic HTML, if I open a link from the mail that I've
received, say on the subject, I press enter and then suddenly it says
history treeview for some weird reason, I escape from that but and I am back
to my mail program with the link unopened, it will open using the basic
HTML.  This has only started happening recently, have I done something to a
setting or something.

Mandy