[jaws-uk] GoldWave v5.57 and Jaws scripts.

  • From: Colin r. Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PC Audio Discussion List <pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:17:17 +0100

Greetings,

I am surprised not to have received any feedback from PC Audio or Blind
audio, so am sending also to othere groups in hopes of receiving some
feedback.

Does anybody know if the scripts are being amended to take account of the
new features in GW V5.57?

If so, please can somebody advise where I can obtain them?

I tried v5.57 and because things are somewhat different, I unloaded and
reinstalled v5.56 but would like to use the new version because of it's
added functionality such as in the voice-over feature.

Thanks.

From Colin Howard, who lives in a small place near Southampton in Southern
England and is always very pleased, when Radio 4 goes "Green" because his
favourite news reader, Charlotte Green, is reading the news.