[jaws-uk] George .v.7 update link to L.A.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:05:58 -0000

That link took me on a journey and was full of fascinating things. What an
Agenda, George can't you put someone in charge of  the office down there and
go on our behalf? You would know just what to ask and look out  for. Then we
could have  a Jaws list Newsletter  about it? Think that is a good idea, my
Neighbourhood watch has a monthly newsletter to keep us  all in touch with
developments ,you would be doing something like that but in your field of
expertise. It is just an idea that is all.  Weather would-be  nice out there
 Dorothy. also.