[jaws-uk] Re: George Bell retrieving

  • From: "Susan" <susan.beggs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 21:26:25 +0100

yes, believe it or not but I did it. of all the six years I've been computing
I've
never done such a thing before.  I had it saved on to a floppy disk  and didn't
have
it backed up on to my hard drive as it held very private account numbers. well
it has
taught me to be more careful in future.
thanks George for that help, we will certainly have a look at it.

I am only using jaws 4.5 with windows 98
best wishes

Susan