[jaws-uk] [Fwd: Fw: Colours]

  • From: TIDDYogg <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 11:03:34 +0100

Fw: Colours
can you forward seems to be a hold-up would like it to reach List whilst still topical Thanks Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban"
<dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TIDDYogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 10:53:04 +0100
George may not be on duty, he was on Saturday as he was answering on
list,Saturday he first said  he had no idea, then some were being bounced
but Zen was not one of them,last week he said  in answer to one, Try sending
it again. I did and it reached the list eventually Can you put out mine now Tiddy and say Dorothy's seem to be having travel problems or something suitable Dorothy Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
George  seems  my Posts do not  get put out. I know you said  there was a
problem with some but Zen was not one of them. All other mail is fine in
and out.Only the Jaws list seems to have the problem, I think there  are 2
Moderators  does your  colleague know any reason? Dorothy