[jaws-uk] Fw: p10-15_scams.pdf

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 12:14:44 -0000

From: Editor=20
To: user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=20
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 10:38 AM
Subject: p10-15_scams.pdf

  Hello Mrs Ingram,=20

  Please accept my apologies as I input your e-mail address incorrectly, =
which is why you did not receive the report.=20

  Here's the report that you wanted in a pdf format. I hope you find it =
useful but if you have any questions or need further information do =
phone or email again and we'll do our best to help.

  Regards,=20
  Kate Hillaby=20
  Customer Services=20

  Remember that as a Which? subscriber you have access to our exclusive =
and free online service, Which? Extra. As well as an archive of reports, =
the site contains up-to-the-minute buying guides that are available at =
the click of a mouse. Go to www.which.co.uk/whichextra. Remember the =
customer services team is also here to help on 0845 307 4000 or 01992 =
822800 between 8.30am and 8pm Monday to Friday, and from 9am to 1pm on =
Saturdays.

<<p10-15_scams.pdf>>=20