[jaws-uk] Re: Fw: jaws and Arachnophilia

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 11:33:58 +0100

Hi Tiddy well it obviously mattered a lot to Daren H, didn't it I only want
to know what it is I  thought it was a medical condition, re Adobe, you
don't need it do you? you hardly  have any Pdf files,  remember I have a
second
fantastic tool in K.11 and if Jaws and Adobe 8 cannot manage Kurzweil can
hope I am allowed to mention Kurzweil on this  list but it can for example
in normal circumstances not thwritten or part hand written recently one
recently but
it can read  with Virtual Kesi Printer a Tiff file now you do not need that
you are surrounded by sighted people  and if you get to training Barber the
dog a bit better you will soon have him  working alongside you after reading
that Websit Jim asked us to look over best be careful where in that Forest you take him did you read that Website? Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>