[jaws-uk] Fw: explanation

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 23:00:04 -0000

You could mention the TV idea to Andrew. this Email is onein which tony Berry had askedme to find just when Jaws gets his hands on the stuff. at which point matters. am going to try to fortgget computers for some hours. sorry to have overwhelmed the page but at times it is just toomuch.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>