[jaws-uk] Fw: Testing

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 19:39:31 -0000

Our American Cousins are still on holiday. and also tomorrow. I simply send this to y ou to remind you that the people who MAKE Jaws and who really can answer the questions are in St Petersburg and no one can stop you from asking them yourselves no one at all. Happy New Yerar. Remembeer it is your right to know., people who sell sell and those who make make. know the difference .
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Carver" <Bcarver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>