[jaws-uk] Fw: Re The "Read Print " Website

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 19:28:09 -0000

Re last one Kieth. this was sent tome think it is free have you tried it. By the way you arenot the Kieth of U CAn Do it who wold say Stick at it Dorothy with us U CAn Do It. thing is Kieth if you are out there when I sent yo lthe settings what did you Say!! Ok Kiet I know it isnot you are you had twenty twenty vision.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Archer" <archer4491@xxxxxxxxxxx>