[jaws-uk] Re: Fw: Re: PROBLEMS WITH ADOBE READER 8.0

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 21:47:31 +0100

Must be catching look at Francis today if you get it fixed I hope you tell us the cause. I just tried opening some PDF files they were Ok but I had a go at a more recent PDF, very large and after it says The Document is preparing it seems to go into a stupor, it does not give an error message but when I tried to hurry it up I got a warning Dong and the business of the Memory could not be read or something like that. Obviously my hurrying it up caused that. I think maybe something has changed recently to cause so many complaints but how to Diagnose the cause which may be due to many reasons Jaws updates or Ms Updates or changes in Adobe. diagnosing it is very hard but the list has been full of complaints for some weeks. Perhaps some Boffin in the back room is working on it Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "TOM REID" <tom.reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>