[jaws-uk] Fw: Re: Fw: Re E-Mail From Mr M. Schall On Black Screen Settings

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 09:26:05 -0000

Sad isn't it in case Andrew not seen thisFreedom willnot do it as you allknow I have gone to the top of the tree and no not cost effective.. I amnot using the laptop today as yet still recovering from being told it is sendingblackon black those who know know it's Dorothy and what to do but even an Engineer who had set the font to silver and gonehome after sending to himself phoned me to say" I cannot read any of them!!. I said why did you not listen tome I told you so before you left and to highlight them on the other hand ten year olds simply highlight them as one said " its like receiving a secret letter!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tink Watson" <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>