[jaws-uk] Fw: Jaws 7.1

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 09:14:14 -0000

This is Greg Munkton Charman of Kab well he is trying to help meand if by
the  time I have finished KAb as its known do notknowmonot know morere about
Jaws then will not be for lack of  of my trying, as said this is not a real
backwater but the Gateway to Europe shouldnotbe neglected. I am doingmy bit
George. Dorothy.  if some remain a bit confused my middlename is Claire
sorry . so Dorothy claire. .