[jaws-uk] Re: Fw: Archive File in MS Outlook 2003.

  • From: "Alex Stone" <Alex.Stone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 11:07:09 +0100

Shirley, depending on how or if you have it set, the archive file is
where e-mails older than a certain date, usually six months ago go.
There's no need to use it, but it can be handy if you have a load of old
e-mails that you want to keep, but don't want cluttering up your inbox.
I hope this helps, but if you need more information, please let me know!

Alex Stone
Assistive Technology Support Engineer
Action for Blind People
53 Sandgate Street