[jaws-uk] Follow up regarding Ebay's Turbo Lister

  • From: "Darren H" <darren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "BCAB" <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:26:20 +0100

Hi folks
Just following up from my message regarding Turbo lister and Jaws not being
very compatible.

I've found a free, browser based system that is very much simpler, plugs
directly into Ebay, but without all the clutter that the Ebay site has on it.

Here's the link.

http://www.auctiva.com/

I've been tinkering around with various options for the last hour and is very
user-friendly.

Hope it's of use to someone.

Darren