[jaws-uk] Flor thank yo re Midi and sharks.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 15:25:10 -0000

Well I did think you war meal but someone said otherwise.. I did sort speculate remember when I asked oaf Flor was Flora or Flora of the Pacific.. I have adjusted another Email in fro Professor Alan Bird full of encouragement he does really know why I need white font and black screen and he follows what I am doing. Eric think knows how to solve the problem some has with Firefox. he uses it but he also uses Webmail. He then delivered the blow that he is getting into may of mine invisible!! Glad tidings then of grit joy I think not. Talking grit they have-not gritted this road nothing moves up or down it. Including and am alone and need tube able to cope and be independent.. If they ask who reads your mail say " I do I do" now you have tobe careful with the I Do's and where and to whom you say it.! I am also worried that all the people around the cormer from me had their computers ruined by the lightening flash that struck a tree I was Ok but they have computers totally writtne off ! That is abit scarey. Dorothy.