[jaws-uk] Flor I am trying to understand chips.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:46:31 -0000

I know there is Microchip that would   be in the  tower and the laptop not
sure if in the hard..  I do not know what a  Blue chip is.. finally I an
not sure about Nano chips. Does Jaws have one? Would it help him if it  did
have or world it help me or both of us. Incidentally I spoke to a man on
sat  urday  who is related to a man in this town and he uses Jaws.. He said
Jaws is only a  screen reader it cannot possibly lie. Well thought  makes
sense of course . However Jaws sees thing  differently to the way they are.
Tony Berry will tell you that although Jaws is claiming all is unread and
will swear to it nothing is unread . and doing what you world expect  to be
able to do to  get  it to say the truth  doesn't work. If I want to know for
sure I do control and the letter U.. Incidentally I do realise Flor that you
may not answer this on the   one ate time principle.! this  man   when I
said how do  you use Jaws and Outlook Express  said he does the following.
He types all in word and then moves via the clipboard to  the Email and
pastes it in and if Emails come in he  moves then out via the clipboard and
puts then in Word.. He also mentioned dragging. I am not able to do that
well I should be but am   not  good at the cut and pasting bit. I can move
the
whole thing into  My Documents or Word but  as for back and forth over the
clip board . that is  a  bit to  tricky for me.. Editing is  what I mean of
course .  He says he does not use a mouse.. Dorothy