[jaws-uk] Re: Fibre optics and Jaws?

  • From: "Paul Porter" <surfport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 16:36:35 -0000

Now i'm being attacked writing in my private capacity. Can we stop this lady posting on this list? Not sure what's she's referring to but this list isn't the place for such discussions. Just an example of how she treats those who try to help.

Let's hope this is an end to this.

Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>