[jaws-uk] Feature suggestion

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 17:57:04 +0100

I have a French contact who I sometimes email but I have not been able to
get the dictionary manager to pronounce his name right.  Would it be
possible to make it so that you could tell the dictionary manager to
pronounce a said word with a different language synth, in this case French.

Merci,
Nigell