[jaws-uk] Re: FW: @ Freedom Scientific Newletter - July-August 2007

  • From: "susan mcdonald" <susan_mcdonald52@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 15:44:24 +0100

Many thanks, I hope I'm not going to regret getting a new computer with Vista instead of sticking with XP. I am hoping the computer will turn up this week and my son will be home the weekend to put it all together for me but he is afraid to touch jaws, just like anyone else I ask to help me out when I get into difficulties, I have to sort it out myself unless there is no speech and then they are only to happy to help, I wonder why the difference

From: "Hugh Megarry" <hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [jaws-uk] FW: @ Freedom Scientific Newletter - July-August 2007
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 00:56:42 +0100