[jaws-uk] Re: Expanded?

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 11:13:46 -0400

If you don't want to hear expanded and collapsed, then in OE go to the view
menu.
Go to the current view submenu and enter on group messages by conversation
to uncheck it.
Group messages by conversation lets you collapse a thread with the left
arrow, and delete a thread with one press of the delete key  When a group is
collapsed, you press the right arrow on the first message in the thread,
then you can arrow down through all the mesages in that thread.
Debbie