[jaws-uk] Excel: Not reading cells.

  • From: "Leonie Watson" <lw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:41:26 -0000

All,

        Using Jaws v6.0 and Excel 2003, I've noticed that I can often not read
the spreadsheet correctly. No matter which keystrokes I use, or navigation I
try, I only hear Jaws speak the details of the cell the focus is on when Excel
opens. For example, D2 or S20.

        I can open the same spreadsheet immediately after rebooting and have no
trouble at all. Come back to it at a later point and be completely unable to
read anything.

        Any thoughts or help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Tink.

--
Nomensa - Humanising technology

Léonie Watson            |  Head of Accessibility
t. +44 (0)117 929 7333

Visit our web site today:
http://www.nomensa.com/

Nomensa Email Disclaimer: