[jaws-uk] Engineer made a mistake.

  • From: "dorothy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <User@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:45:01 +0100

Well not moved forward sad to say.  think Tony must have been sent on
another job, I know he was having problems loading Lunar.  I think I should
have let Viglen come and put it right, I could have  tried for ever to put
Jaws Home on XP professional. Now at  home I can get the scanner to  do most
things but not  Read  my OCR. I do not think anything wrong with the Epson
Perfection 1650 I put paper in the scanner it speaks the progress Ok I then
try to open the scanned document and a loud warning Dong. I think it must be
the  drivers in the laptop.  All I know is I have not been able to read my
mail since last week,Not nice! Incidentally Excuse my asking an ignorant
question yet again. but  although I know you can open and read PDF files
with Acrobat easily. can you write then with same product? I ask as Greg
Chairman of Kab sent me a very interesting paper as a Jpg and made small, he
said something about Pixile points and to Zoom to 75 per cent. Now I do not
think I know how to  do that with  after all is a Photo? So I asked him to
send it as a PDF file He says he has not learned how to do that yet, is
there an easier option? Dorothy.