[jaws-uk] Re: ENPS with Jaws

  • From: "Neil Jarvis" <neiljarvis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 12:30:16 +1200

If its the ENPS I remember from 2001, its the Electronic NewsProcessing System
used in the BBC.
Blazie wrote some superb scripts for the programme back then on behalf of the
BBC so you'd need to negotiate with either the BBC orBlazie in order to
purchase them, if indeed they are for sale. If it was me I'd want to know a lot
more about the version and environment of the specific system before I released
them to a third party on any basis, but its a good starting point.
Terry Clarke atBlazie did the work back in 2001.

Also, I don't know how much those scripts would have been updated in the six
years or so since I last saw ENPS, but even if new work had to be done you'd
have a head start by talking to Terry.