[jaws-uk] Dorothy

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 18:25:13 -0000

I have done a thorough check nothing anywhere all jus vanished even lookedint to the recycle bin in case. Where could hey allhave gone? Can someone please have any idea.. Ihave in an Email fromm my cousin who thinks I want to know how to set the lap to disconect. but I amnot using he laptop. I am sure it is something to do with the wireless router andbeing connected all the time but not often lost Emails as yous seem tohavebeen since the 11thnNov which shows my problems. I have looked all over the place inmy Documents and not a thing or inany folder.. I had a fast glinps of I think one from Flor and got as far aas the six pack . if I dreamed it letme know. Dorothy Just had an idea I may try to see if the laptop connects and if somaybe some Emails have come into it. Dorothy am thinking of anything I can do the case of the vanishing Emails is not a happy position to be in dorothy