[jaws-uk] Re: DESPERATELY NEED HELP WITH Facebook

  • From: "Johny Cassidy" <johnycassidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 22:15:41 -0000

Evening Paul

FB is real temperamental.  Not only that, the team behind it are constantly
tweaking and re tweaking bits of it.  Just when you think you've got the
hang of it, they go and change it.  It's like going to the supermarket and
the beer being in a different place every week.  Drives me mad!

Peter is right though about the mobile site.  There's loads of rubbish on
the main site I never use.  I even find myself using the mobile version on
my phone whilst sitting on the sofa and using my home wifi connection.  It's
much handier and so much easier to navigate.  They don't tend to meddle as
much with the mobile site either.  It's a concise stripped down version but
still gives you all the features you'd want.

Good luck and keep at it