[jaws-uk] Create Prompt .

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 18:52:12 +0300

Hello:
suppose  that  I've created a  message spoken  in particular
applacation window or interface, and  decided later  to  won't hear
that Prompt , what  shall I' do to change that one  or even remove it
completely  from my  current own  preference's.
any suggest or recommend, that's tremendously would be appreciated!!!!.

--
Sincerely.
best regard