[jaws-uk] Re: Clive Stevenson one at a time.

  • From: "Phill" <phill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 16:56:22 -0000

Hello Dorothy,
It's Phill with two ll's here, your problem with the volume mute lets see if
we can get it working for you, try this press Insert + F11 to access system
tray, press V for volume press enter, press O for open, you will land on
Volume control balance slider, tab past volume higher or lower slider, to
Mute press spacebar to check or uncheck, to check will close down your
sound, to uncheck will give you sound, alt F4 to close down.
This will work on all computers running JAWS.
Hope this helps to get one of your questions out of the way.

Regards Phill