[jaws-uk] Chipmunk re presentation

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 19:15:41 -0000

I have just listened to it and realise I have not ever done a full system
scan  with the AVG   on my laptop, this was uninteresting link  does it do
others  like that I heard one you mention NOD? For the mastic part I was
transfixed with that Speech Engine was that Window Eyes or Decktalk.
Goodness gracious it was as much a Demonstration of the   Speech Engine as I
could bear.. Is that Link a radio station? one of you mentioned NOD once do
they do that. one? I mean a Presentation like that.  At themoment the patch
to fix the volume on the lap top has not done thejob and that I hae had to
tell Tony Berry .The Volume had vanished again Andrew hs it fixed yours.?
Dorothy.