[jaws-uk] Re: Can't send e-mail.

  • From: oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 06:20:25 +0000

On 27/01/2015 21:57, kevin wrote:
> I have recently had to write an e mail to a company.  When I do alt s to sent
> the message it states that the person cannot be found in my address book.
> Has anybody come across this? if so what do I do as the message has to be
> sent, it appears that it may have done but it doesn't appear in my sent
> folder as gone.  Many thanks Kevin

Kevin, you don't say what e-mail client you're using, could you try a
different way of selecting Send?  You can probably get a send command
off the menus at the top of the page.
I have had a problem in the past where Jaws has thought the ctrl key was
stuck down.  Maybe it's something like that with you and maybe
alt-ctrl-s (or something of the sort,) is the command for the address book.